Monday 5 March 2012

More Marty action soon!!!

Sorry I have been awol from Marty for a while, I have been busy with my wishacy and didn't realise it had been so long since I played with Marty!!

I will be doing the "Super Dad" Toddler Mania challenge with him pretty soon

but

Also I have found another use for Marty - the new Badge Achievements that have come with the new sim book (my page)  and show time - Marty will be my badge collector and some of the badges that he attempts are going to blogged - as they are going to be a mission to achieve.

He has already made a start on some of the easier badges

happily eating pizza after gaining the badge for ordering a pizza.


and once he has finished scoffing pizza he will be jogging 2000 kilometers to work off the excess pizza fat and earn another badge.

So we will see you very soon :)

1 comment: