Sunday 28 July 2013

Clone 4 - Chapter 2


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Housemate = Spring O'leary
Traits = Neat - Hates Outdoors - Natural Cook - Couch Potato - Virtuoso
Works at the Grocery store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how are you and Spring getting along?
Not very well - we have traits that clash and she is annoying - very annoying!!  I don't think I'm going to be able to live with her!!!
Great start Marty!! Why did I know you were going to try and be awkward!!
Maybe I should just wait for the next housemate to come along!!
Oh no - no picking and choosing - she looks okay to me what is wrong with her exactly??


She's a couch potato and she hates the outdoors for a start - she's a lazy hermit!!  All she ever does is sits and watches TV,eats and sleeps, you know I'm athletic and love the outdoors!!
Oh well it's a good job you don't have to live with her forever then isn't it!!  The quicker you get it done, the quicker she will be moving out - so you are going to have to make an effort to get to know her quickly.
What about if I don't want a have child with her?
Tough!!


Why are you just leaving your salad?
There is a puddle - Did she just pee herself??!!
No she just fell into the wishing well trying to steal coins, she's soaked!!
I need to clean it up - I don't like puddles
Yeah I remember - you think the tiniest spillage of water is a flood - you be careful you don't down in it!!!
You think you are funny making fun of me all the time don't you!!


Do you see what I mean about her being annoying - she's now leaving puddles of water all around the house, she is meant to have the neat trait but she never does any cleaning!!
I swear your parents must have both been maids and you have a hidden trait lurking somewhere, you are more obsessed with cleaning than anyone I've known with the neat trait!!!
It's because I'm Neurotic or have you forgotten??!!


Trying to pluck up the courage to do the dirty deed??
No, why?
That's the third time you have brushed your teeth now!!
I'm waiting for her to finish eating - OKAY!! then I''ll do what you want just to shut you up!!

(twice because there were no baby chimes - either time)

What are you giggling at?? I hope you weren't watching!!
You two must have really enjoyed that experience - without a word she runs off to watch TV and you start with your neurotic cleaning, and I can see the look on your face and what you are thinking remember!!
Shut up!!!


What is Spring doing now - is she writing a book?
Don't make me laugh - writing a book takes effort - I doubt she'll be there for long - she might miss one of those stupid tv programs she watches continuously.
She went to work today didn't she!?
Oh yeah - if that's was she was doing at the grocery store over the road earlier - but she was only actually away for 3 hours - if that's what you call work.



Is it you or Spring who is responsible for this stupid plastic dancing flower?
Me and its not as silly as it looks, it will help your plants grow a lot quicker - and your kids will love it when you eventually get any.
Isn't she pregnant yet?
I haven't seen any signs of it yet - you might have to try again.
Oh Great!!  I hope you know I'm not enjoying this!! 


(After third attempt at try for baby)

I knew this would happen - this is all your fault!!
What have I done now?
She's started stalking me - I think it's given her the wrong idea - she keeps following me around and she's even tried flirting with me a few times!!
LOL - well that will teach you not to get the job done first time!!!
That's not even funny!!
 


(The next morning)

You'll be pleased to know Spring is throwing up - it looks like she might be pregnant.


Yeah and guess who is having to clean up the mess she is making!!  Me!!


There are a lot of big sharks in this well that are earning me quite a lot of money!!
You are spending way too much time out here fishing if you are catching fish that big already!!
I like fishing.
You like avoiding Spring more like!!



Marty = "Do you ever do anything other than sit on your fat arse watching TV??  Maybe you could try helping me out once in a while by doing some cooking and housework!!!"
Spring =  "I pay rent don't I!!"
Marty =  "Yeah which probably doesn't even cover the electricity bill that you are running up watching TV!!"
Spring = "Marty you're getting on my nerves, you need to try chilling out once in a while"
Marty = "I might get time too chill out if you helped out a little more!!"
Spring =  "I have to take it easy now that I'm pregnant."
Marty = "So what was your excuse before - you're a lazy slob!!  I just hope my kid doesn't turn out like you!!!"



Marty storms off outside in a mood

You should try and make an effort to be nicer to her - you don't want her running off with your baby do you, because you are really being mean to her at the moment!!
Have you tried to have a conversation with her - all she talks about is the TV programs she's been watching - especially the cooking ones, she has literally NOTHING else to talk about!!  Why watch the cooking programs - its not like she ever cooks anything.  She never cleans up after herself and if I ask her too she just has a go at me - I'm being no meaner to her than she is to me!!
I can see you are not even friends anymore but still it wouldn't hurt you to be nice until the baby has arrived!!


Oh no - you and painting don't really go together!!
It's raining so I thought I would find something to do inside, as Spring is too busy watching TV to even have a conversation with me - I am trying to be nice but she is just blanking me.


$2 he sold that painting for


Baby number one is well on its way

I am actually surprised she lets you do that!!
She has no choice it's my baby too!!  Besides shes started going all stupid on me again, following me around, getting silly ideas.


That looks very cosy!!
She won't stop flirting with me!!
Well you two are having a baby together I suppose she thinks ......
Well she can forget it - besides you said I'm not allowed remember!!


Fudge!! Now I've done it!!!
Yeah - you have just cooked Spring her favourite meal, very thoughtful of you!!
It was a total accident - the last thing I want to do is encourage her anymore!!


You are being a little neurotic keep rubbing the baby bump all the time.
I know, I'm getting excited,  I can't wait for my little girl to arrive now.
Who said it's a girl? It could be a boy you know!!
I hope it is I want a girl and I think I might pop to the library because I want to read a pregnancy book.


Marty I think its a little too late to be reading pregnancy books!! 


OMG!!  I don't know what to do - I need to get her to the hospital!!!
There is no hospital in this town remember!! 
Great!!  Just Great!!


BABY NUMBER ONE is a boy the game called him Danial
his traits are Loner and Loves the Outdoors.


I think you might need to go and sort Danial out - he's screaming the house down.
What is Spring doing? No let me guess she's tooooo busy watching TV
Yeah she is not a very good Mother is she?


I might have known, how can she just sit there and watch the TV with all this racket going on?? She's not even bothered that he is screaming the house down!!
I did notice she hasn't been anywhere near Danial since he arrived.
I've done everything as usual, is there any point her being here anymore?
No you can evict her any time you want to.



Good - because I think it's time she left!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baby number One = Danial


~~~~~~~~~~

The housemate system is very strange - I didn't  hear any baby chimes when Spring become pregnant so I'm not too sure which of the three attempts at try for a baby actually worked - the game doesn't zoom in on them when they spin into maternity clothes - it doesn't even tell you when the baby is coming - you don't get any memory pop ups, overhead skill bars or anything for the housemate - and its very weird playing completely blind - i cant check on her actions, needs or wishes to see what she is up to I have to keep guessing.  This is definitely going to keep me on my toes!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man I didn't realize you were using that housemate thing. I did read your intro but didn't know that's what you were talking about. LOL. That sounds a little stressful since you can't control that Sim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actually makes life a lot easier in a way - i only have to worry about Marty and the kids - the housemates look after themselves - although I do have to follow them around a little more to catch what they are up to.

      Delete